Content Management System (CMS)
If you want your business to stay afloat on the web and deep in the search engines, updating your website frequently with fresh content is essential; however, managing that content properly is critical. That’s where the team at Swotin can help!
Swotin has years of experience working with various content management systems (such as Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla and others). We offer integrations of different content management systems, giving you the ultimate customized solution in content management!
We are experts in Drupal (a free and open source content management system) and HTML/CSS coding. We provide you with PSD to CSS/JS/XHTML services to bring you the highest quality custom web design and use CSS to enhance the overall presentation of your web content to give it the pizzazz it needs
Why Should You Use CMS?
For anyone serious about managing content properly on their website, CMS is a tool that cannot be dismissed. CMS is often needed for:
- Websites that have content that is frequently changing or needs consistent monitoring/updating
- Websites with thousands of pages, exercising the need to have a simple solution to change content simultaneously
- Businesses that are looking to reduce overall costs of managing content (i.e. the time it takes to update content manually versus using content management to deploy changes across all pages)
- Websites that employ a large number of team members across the globe
What We Offer
Swotin understands that every client needs a unique and customized content management system. We specialize in content management solutions that are flexible and tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Take a look below at some of our key features we offer for our CMS services:
- WYSIWYG editing – work as if you’re working on normal Word documents, complete with all editing tools
- Multi-point editing
- Ability for different users to edit and modify content
- Robust media management – makes media file management simple (includes images, PDF documents, audio and video)
- Document version management – allows for various versions of documents to be stored and easily managed
- Automatic archiving of all published documents and files
- Ability to assign roles and privileges to all users to ensure content is managed efficiently
Open source software is developed by a collaborative effort and typically involves a variety of contributors. Open source has a number of benefits, with the most beneficial being the community of users (collaborative support), lower costs of software development and the endless amounts of possible modifications, resulting in opportunities for excellent web design and development.
Use Drupal to build everything from personal blogs to enterprise applications.
A personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards and usability.
A free, open-source CMS, dynamic portal engine and application framework.
Instant flash based website creation with wide options to customize.